Introducing Osmo 420 UV-Protection Oil Extra
Manufactured in Germany, Osmo’s 420 Clear Satin wood oil offers perfect protection against the sun and is ideal for oudoor vertical wood surfaces such as timber doors and windows. It can cover 18 metres squared per litre of oil with one coat.
Osmo 420 Clear Satin is based on natural oil and has a microporous surface allowing the wood to breathe and reduces swelling and shrinkage. It is water repellent and will not crack, peel or flake. Furnished with active anti-fungi ingredients, 420 Clear Satin protects the wood against mould, algae and fungal attack.
Advantages of Osmo 420 Extra Clear
- With film protection
- As top coat on already treated wood, it prolongs the renovation intervals significantly.
- As a single product application, it blocks the greying process with a UV protection 12 in comparison to untreated wood.
How to apply:
Finished surface in 2 days, 2 coats.
- First coat on raw wood approx. 55ml per metre squared.
- Mistakes in the wet coating can be corrected up to 15 minutes after the first application.
- Drying time approx. 10-12 hours (normal climatic conditions 23 degrees Celsius/50% rel. humidity). Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can increase drying time. Allow good ventilation.
- Second coat approx. 55ml per metre squared.
- Drying time approx. 12 hours; see point 3.